Designed for students in years 3-4, our ‘bCyberwise’ module is bundled into sessions, each containing video content, worksheets and interactive games which are accessible for at-home learners. They are designed to engage students for the recommended 40 minutes of PDHPE learning per week.
‘bCyberwise’ explores a range of issues such as password security, risks of sharing personal information, how to communicate respectfully and strategies to handle cyberbullying.
Engaging activities centre on:
- How to recognise, react and report unwanted contact, bullying or predatory behaviours.
- Keeping personal information safe online.
- Responsible and respectful behaviour when using communication technology.
- Skills for building positive relationships with friends.
- Exploring the role of bystanders.