Did Grandma play video games?
In this Museum educator-led program, students explore objects to investigate how life has changed in Australia over the past 100 years.
In this program students will:
– consider and discuss the concepts of past, present and future.
– explore and discuss a range of objects from the home, used at different times in the past.
– identify objects from the present and imagine what they were like in the past.
– play a game that requires them to identify objects from the ‘past or present’.
– experience music and dance from the past, and join in the dance!
– imagine how objects might look like in the future.
– think about other ways they can explore the past.
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? No
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: National Museum of Australia
Click here to book