Australia’s Defining Moments Digital Classroom is the National Museum of Australia’s FREE curriculum-linked, online teaching and learning resource for primary and secondary learners.
The Digital Classroom provides learners and teachers with:
– an interactive timeline of defining moments in Australian history designed to spark the interest of all learners.
– a catalogue of primary and secondary resources for students to explore Australia’s social and political history.
– access to a virtual museum with 3-D image exploration.
– learning aids including games, quizzes, and videos.
– learning programs (with teacher notes) developed in accordance with the Australian Curriculum, Humanities and Social Sciences (History, Geography & Civics and Citizenship).
– information about teacher professional learning programs offered at the National Museum of Australia.
NO NEED TO BOOK – Just follow the link www.nma.gov.au/learn/digital-classroom
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: National Museum of Australia