- This excursion has passed.
Earth Science Week: Ancient Australian Animals
Australia has an amazing diversity of animals that are found nowhere else in the world. Take a journey into the past to discover more about the animals of today. The more we learn about animals form the past the more we can do to protect the future.
Ancient Australian Animals content:
- Classification: Living Things and Non Living things and Vertebrates
- Identification: Comparing features
- Hands on investigation: Field works practices, Applying geographical tools and Observation
- Sustainability: Protecting habitats and Saving species
Interactive Environmental Science activities direct to your home through a Virtual Excursion.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Australian Environmental Education
Live Event - By Request
Note we cannot issue refunds for technical issues caused by end point bandwidth or device.
Joining The Event
Technology and Materials Requirements
All Australian Environmental Education programs are presented through ZOOM.
All sessions delivered at Sydney time, be aware of time zones and daylight savings time.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Australian Environmental Education
Email: Australian Environmental Education Contact