Explore air pressure in many ways!
From how storms form to how planes fly, this video covers many concepts about air.
This 60-minute video & student activities cover a variety of demonstrations covering;
– high vs low pressure
– what happens when you heat or cool air
– air pressure changes with altitude
– the role of air pressure in producing clouds
– the 4 forces acting on a plane wing during flight
– the application of Bernoulli’s principle for flight
Includes 6 x experiments to run in class plus student quizzes, a sample marking rubric, scope & sequence, cross-curricular teaching ideas, student project ideas as well as Australian and USA curriculum outcomes and a risk assessment template.