- This excursion has passed.
A Virtual Week in Canberra 2022 – AUSTRALIAN DEFINING MOMENTS (Stage 3)
Explore defining moments from Australia’s ancient and unique history through objects, stories and animations.
Listen, look and wonder about key events in Australia’s history that shape who we are…
- hear stories about key figures from Australia’s complex history
- connect to themes including ancient time, first contact, environment and migration
- explore objects and art as a way to investigate history
- consider the role of perspective in historical inquiry
- wonder about Australia’s vast, powerful and unique landscape and it impact on Australia’s identity
- reflect on their own relationship to place and citizenship
IS THIS A FREE EVENT? Yes
On Demand (available until: 24-Sep-2022 02:00PM)
Main KLA, Strand, Sub Strand
HSIE » History » Australian History: Colonials and National (Stage 3 - Year 5 and 6)
HSIE » History » Australian History: Community and Remembrance, First Contacts (Stage 2 - Year 3 and 4)
Joining The Event
Once you have booked this event, instructions to connect will appear on this Joining the Event tab. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
To get up to date information on this event, please refresh your browser while viewing this Joining the Event tab.
Technology and Materials Requirements
You will require internet access and access to YouTube.
Students can connect to our virtual excursions when learning from home. As a teacher, you will only need to register once to receive a link you can share with your students.
After making a booking you will receive a YouTube link.
You will need to view the session before midnight Friday September 23rd.
If you have any queries please contact the provider
Name: Anne Gearside
Email: [email protected]